Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hi All

Cricket season is starting up or should I say it has Started The boys at Parramatta are building up beautifully for the first game which is 2 weeks away, Saturday the 25th at Bankstown oval, on a personal Note I am keeping it simple and hitting a lot of balls at training and few meeting along the way, this week I will have to name my side which I very much looking forward to. Yes Yes it all cricket so far on the social side The boys are attending the racers at Rosehill this Saturday which I will go a mate birthday so will be taking it easy, I hope the boys will do the same but same time have fun. Work Is travelling pretty well On the coaching front will have to select 15 players next week and some quality train on too this is for the under 16 green shield side which team? again my beloved Parramatta team. Still on work but in a different environment Hands On Garden had a busy week doing a garden in Berowra one of my favourate garden I created 2 years ago should get some pictures to show you lol nah keep my head in check for now lol. I have something big to show and share with you in coming weeks have to see wont you That was another 60seconds with Watto take care

No comments:

Post a Comment