Wednesday, September 15, 2010

first games

Hi All

Here another 60 seconds with Watto, times starts now. Well been an very interesting pass week from cricket training, horse's racers and selecting the Green Shield side which is the u/16's Parramatta side, And everyone is waiting for and wanting to know what kind of car I brought some already know and some don't. I put deposit on it 3 weeks ago and drove it for the first time last Friday wow what an enjoyment and a highlight for sure. I and my Family always have been a Holden Fan and I am still a Holden Man even those I brought my first ford gee that was tough to announce see down the bottom what kind of Ford. Saturday afternoon at the racers was great time wasn't looking good, lost the first 4 racers and then the last race had a win you beauy so I broke even left with the Boys as they headed out and I bailed on them and went home to put the my Mustang in the Lock up garage. Well its out now It a 1966 ford Mustang GT to go with it too smile I will have to put a photo on this site for everyone to see it. Hope you Like it and hope you can keep in touch with me (60seconds with Watto) My Debut as captain for Parramatta is this weekend trial vs Blacktown and my vc is away, so good challange for my first game which I am so looking forward to and then Bankstown next Saturday Can't wait so will keep you all up dated. what next on 60seconds with Nick Watkins Picture of my Mustang ? maybe and update on Cricket and work, etc there always something to do if not make it so there is something to do. wish you all a safe week. Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment