Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hello

Saturday morning of my first game for this season, A trial/friendly game at Blacktown as we played them away. They are a very improved outfit and we had few players out so was a good/testing game for us. They batted first got a good score of 253 which they thought was a hard score I thought they would be very pleased with that as I predicted 225 would be Par score. I opened the batting and we were 2 for30 then the next wicket fall at 203 into the 29th over Sean Abbott was out for 111 the first hundred for the 18 year old, the best ton I seen for ball striking in first grade for a while, the Kid can Play so a solid start for him so I hope from a Captain point of view he is hungry for more success I was pleased I could be at the other end batting with him. I hit the winning runs with 8 over to spare I finished with 103 not out. Looking forward to next week Bankstown at
Bankstown 10am start. work and business is travelling well too. If you get a chance read the Parramatta advertiser sports part Now. Busy week with Watto and his Cricket, wonderful start and hopefully will go on weeks to come. That was another 60seconds with ton Watto

3 comments:

  1. i taken the mustang on the Saturday so must have been good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nick,
    Well done on the captain's ton. Keep them coming.
    Best wishes, Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michael
    I am looking forward to Bankstown at Bankstown home of the waugh's brothers

    ReplyDelete