Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hi all, another fine spring day outside

Here is another 60seconds with Watto, I had a wonderful weekend even those it was blowing gale in our first grade match against Campbelltown at old Kings which is our home ground beside the Parramatta League club. I had a aim for the our team on the morning is to bat all day which have not been done for a long time, I won the toss and elected to Bat. By the end of the day we had 340 on the board which is a confident score to score our first win of the season so it's in the bowler/fielders hands for next Saturday to finish off Campbelltown. Quick summaries on the scores we had Sean Abbott in the side from state duty made quick fire 59 then Sean had his debut game vs WA the next day I went and had a Look and wish him well, I am proud to have such a quality player in my side, don't forget this guy is only 18 In the same game returning from injuries was Brett Lee. Also one of ours openers got 53 Batted well and set the tone for the day, Guess you all wondering how I went Well scored my 2nd ton of this season as captain but this is my first as the other one was in trial game. Today I am feeling stiff as a log lol I finished up with 132 with 2 sixes even one of them that brought up my Ton.

Well this Week I have few interesting things to do, one is to make a speech at the AGM for national deafness forum in the city Friday night, Saturday finish 2nd day of the game vs Campbelltown, Saturday Night after the game the national rugby Union for the Deaf at Sylvania so I will go and support the deaf rugby and then on Sunday will maybe take Seymour for a spin around could even take her to a car show and show her off smile. Well I hope all is well for all of you, that was another 60secondswithnickwatkins

No comments:

Post a Comment