Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Parties in Vegas

Hi everybody

Here another 60second with Watto this time a bit of down time and chilling out also recovering from quick dash to crazy Las Vegas. Where Watto doing this recovery ? Here at my 2nd home here in England catching up with friends and brother Andy managed to catch up on a lot of sleep where I didnt get much at all In Vegas. What People do in Vegas Is drink/party/play sleeping is not an option I was also lucky enough to attend world expo for the deaf which about 30 thousand people attended during week also they have picked a miss world for the deaf which was won by lady from France and followed by Belgium at third place was miss South African where was Miss Australia ?? After 4 nights in Vegas was time to head to London three different airports and 18hours later I was in the heart of London having a welcome beers was very nice that friends were there to welcome me it was a great night the weather here in London has been wonderful the next day everyone said I brought the rain end of the day on day 2 of the England Leg of my 4 weeks holiday with some help of channel 7 prize

No comments:

Post a Comment